Rob Kardashian Spends ‘Daddy/Daughter Time’ With Dream — and Khloé Kardashian’s There to Capture It All! 

PEOPLE.com | 9/14/2017 | Karen Mizoguchi
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/dream-kardashian-2000.jpg?crop=0px,537px,1591px,835px&resize=1200,630

I mean..... is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen? Daddy/Daughter time! So cute together! 😍

A post shared by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

Dream Renée is definitely the apple of her father Rob Kardashian‘s eye.

The 10-month-old, whose mother is Kardashian’s ex Blac Chyna, adorably modeled her dad’s favorite sports cap in a new photo shared on Instagram Wednesday by her aunt Khloé Kardashian.

Picture - Time - Khloé - Photo

“I mean….. is this not the cutest picture you’ve ever seen? Daddy/Daughter time! So cute together!” Khloé captioned the too-cute photo.

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

Blac - Chyna - Kardashians- - Her - Fiery

Blac Chyna on Keeping Up With the Kardashians- Her Fiery Relationship with Rob: 'I Wasn't Going to be Disrespected'

Blac Chyna on keeping up with the kardashians- her fiery relationship with Rob: 'I wasn't going to be disrespected.'

Khloé - Photo - Brother - Rob - Child

Based on Khloé’s latest photo, it appears her 30-year-old brother Rob has been bonding with his only child as tensions between him and Chyna continue.

Earlier this week, a source told PEOPLE that the ex-fiancés have not been able to reach a custody agreement over Dream. The former couple had been upholding an unwritten joint custody agreement that they’d established after their December 2016 split. Per the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
7 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.