'I have the most perfect man, I don't need to cheat!' Pregnant Danniella Westbrook BLASTS infidelity claims... as she is 'pictured holding cigarette AGAIN at beach party'

Mail Online | 9/13/2017 | Ciara Farmer For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/14/01/4440986D00000578-0-image-a-93_1505349091556.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/01/16/5164141752425466005/1024x576_MP4_5164141752425466005.mp4

Pregnant Danniella Westbrook has lashed out at claims she cheated on her fiance Alan Thomason during an all-day Benidorm drinking session.

Taking to Twitter on Wednesday, the enraged actress, 43, insisted her fiance, 32, is 'the most perfect man' meaning she has no reason to cheat, despite claims from a 25-year-old holidaygoer that she locked lips with him at Tikki Beach.

Atop - Rumours - Relationship - Woes - EastEnders

Atop her rumours of relationship woes, the EastEnders star was reportedly pictured drinking during the festivities as well as holding a cigarette in images obtained by The Sun of her day out at the holiday hot spot.

Danniella, who is expecting her first baby with toyboy fiance, has been hit with claims that she locked lips with the reveller, as video appeared to show her kissing a man at the pool party - yet she insists all is not what it seems.

Actress - Fans - Situation

The actress was quick to point out she was merely posing with fans, as she insisted the situation was manipulated to appear she was doing wrong.

She penned: 'took a picture with someone at tikki beach and peck on cheek get a bloody grip ya fools... a disgrace really for letting someone peck me on the cheek whilst taking pictures with holiday makers in benidorm...

TRUST - ME - MOST - PERFECT - MAN

'wow really what ever... AND TRUST ME I HAVE THE MOST PERFECT MAN I DONT NEED TO CHEAT... i actually cant win say no to pictures have people slag me say yes to pictures get accused of cheating! EVERYONE CAN 0121 DO 1.'

Danniella confirmed she was expecting a baby with her new beau Alan five weeks ago, and even recently hinted the pair may be welcoming twins.

News - Displays - Star - Beau - Sources

Despite the happy news, which has led to various loved-up displays with the star and her beau, sources claim the star has been partying in the midst of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
28 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.