Watch: Weather Channel Founder Sets Climate Change Nut Straight With Facts

Conservative Tribune | 9/13/2017 | Vivek Saxena
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Weather-Channel-Guy-vs-Pipsqueak.jpg

During an appearance on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” three years ago, The Weather Channel founder John Coleman destroyed, eviscerated and demolished both CNN and host Brian Stelter over their fanatical dedication to the unproven theory of man-made climate change.

“I resent you calling me a ‘denier,’” he initially told Stelter, referencing the host’s decision to identify him as a so-called “climate denier,” according to a transcript from The Heartland Center. “I’m a skeptic about climate change.”

Stelter - Decision - Coleman - Weather - Channel

Stelter then made the unwise decision to interrupt Coleman to tell him how much he personally loves The Weather Channel. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is when Coleman began letting him have it.

“I’m talking now!” he barked back. “Hold on just a minute. I’m not done. And CNN has taken a very strong position on global warming that it is a consensus. There is no consensus in science. Science isn’t a vote. Science is about facts. And if you get down to the hard cold facts, there’s no question about it. Climate change is not happening.”

Stelter - Conclusion - Climate - Change - Show

When Stelter interrupted him again shortly thereafter to argue that it wouldn’t be possible for them to reach a definitive conclusion on man-made climate change during the show, Coleman hit him again. “Oh I know we’re not, because you would’t allow it to happen on CNN,” he snarkily replied.

Watch the full brutal interview below:

Remainder - Interview

The remainder of the interview continued in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!