Nancy Pelosi suggests GOP to put DREAMers in concentration camps — Video

Conservative Firing Line | 9/13/2017 | Staff
vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pelosi-cooked.png

While speaking before reporters in front of the Capitol on Tuesday, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., suggested that Republicans are set to put so-called “Dreamers” into concentration camps with comments comparing them to Japanese-Americans who were incarcerated by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt during World War II.

“And they came for me, and now they’re coming for the DREAMers,” she said while addressing supporters for proposed legislation that would provide legal status for illegal immigrants who were brought into the United States as children.

Honor - DREAMers - DREAMers - Dream - Courage

“It’s an honor to be here with the DREAMers,” she said, “the DREAMers, who are perpetuating, advancing the American dream wth their courage and their optimism and their inspiration, they make America more American.”

Describing an art exhibit entitled, “And then they came for me,” Pelosi said: “[I]t’s about the internment of the Japanese-American patriots in our country who were interned into camps during World War 2 while their family members were fighting for freedom for America and for the world in World War II, they were in camps.”

DREAMers

“And they came for me,” she said, “and now they’re coming for the DREAMers.”

“This is something,” she further said, “we owe these DREAMers for their patriotism, for their courage, their optimism to come forward. But it’s about America too. The fight is for who we are as a country, too. They are the manifestation of that fight right now. But we cannot let them come for them.”

President - Months - Congress

“So while the president thinks that giving six months for Congress to act, we wanna do it sooner we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
21 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...