Here's How to Tell What Your Voice Actually Sounds Like, Sans Recorder

BY KIRSTIN FAWCETT SEPTEMBER 5, 2017

mentalfloss.com | 9/5/2017 | Staff
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_main_image/public/iStock-664860506.jpg?itok=kdmn8vVe

It’s easy to become overly optimistic while hunting for a new home. Maybe it isn’t really as small as it looks! Maybe it will look brighter at a different time of day! Maybe it’s OK that there’s only 2 feet of counter space—you don’t cook that much anyway!

At least that’s what I thought when I signed a lease on a new apartment. Sure, it was smaller than my current place, but I live in New York—small apartments come with the territory. Then I got the keys, and panic set in. The open plan kitchen/living room barely seemed big enough for a couch, much less any kitchen storage or a table. We may not need a dining table, but we need a couch.

Account - Questions - Room - Question - Design

To start, I had to create an account and answer a few questions about the room in question, my design tastes, and whether I was adding just a few new pieces to a furnished room or starting from scratch. I uploaded eight photos of the room I wanted help designing, one taken from each side and each of the corners of the room. Then I put in the space’s measurements, submitted them to Modsy, and sat back for a few days while the company generated 360-degree renderings. Because I had yet to move any of the furniture into my apartment, I took photos of the empty room, but Modsy can also work with photos of your existing design layout—clutter and all.

Two days later, I received an email from Modsy’s customer service department asking for a few more details: Was there any specific furniture I wanted modeled in, like a table or a TV? What’s the primary use of the space? How much seating was I looking for? A few hours after, I received an email telling me the designs...
(Excerpt) Read more at: mentalfloss.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...