Cat's entire TOE is torn off by a 'razor sharp' B&Q tea towel holder leaving his owner with a £1,000 bill

Mail Online | 9/4/2017 | Alex Matthews For Mailonline
jesse456jesse456 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/09/04/12/43E5349D00000578-0-image-a-87_1504526369181.jpg

A grandmother-of-one has claimed her cat's entire toe was torn off after being trapped in a 'dangerous' B&Q tea towel holder.

Andrea Abbott, from Braintree in Essex, discovered her cat, Captain Jack Sparrow, in a pool of blood after hearing a bang.

Injuries - Bone - Vets - Car

His injuries were so severe that his bone was exposed with vets suggesting he could have been hit by a car.

Mrs Abbott later discovered the top of the cat's foot on a 'sharp' B&Q tea towel rack, which she claims sliced through his bone and ripped off the toe.

Captain - Jack - Sparrow - Name

She now jokes that Captain Jack Sparrow is living up to his name.

Mrs Abbott said: 'If you have this tea towel holder remove it. It ripped my cat's toe off including his bone.

Cat - Eye - Peg - Leg

'Now he's a pirate cat. He's only got one eye and now a peg leg.

'When I realised what had happened I was really shocked and then I thought, if it can slice through the bone of a cat's foot, what can it do to a kid's finger?

Granddaughter - Finger - Daughter

'I've got a granddaughter and her finger could have gotten caught in there and I've got a disabled daughter. It got me worried. It is just dangerous.

'I heard a noise and I thought the cat had knocked a knife down in the kitchen but I couldn't see anything. The cat was sat on the stairs and when he moved there was a pool of blood.

Blood - Paw - Done

'There was blood everywhere. It was all coming from his front paw but we couldn't see what he had done.'

After discovering the cat's injury...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!