The pain and anguish of Chinese Catholics

www.asianews.it | 8/26/2017 | Staff
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.asianews.it/files/img/china-catholic-church-Altar_boy.jpg

Hong Kong (AsiaNews / HSSC) - Some conversations I had during my last visit to the mainland upset me and gave me pause. I fully realized the worries that trouble the heart of so many brothers and sisters—whether clandestine or attending the open churches—who truly want to be loyal to their faith and to the Catholic Church.

Church; on the other hand, the authorities try to eliminate the unofficial Church through mandatory control and registration of its members.

Life - Brothers - Sisters - Opportunists - People

In their daily life, these brothers and sisters have to deal with opportunists and two-faced people who lie to them, or give them the runaround.

etc. Consequently, many ask, “Who is our true shepherd?” and “Can we receive sacraments from them?” or “Do they still belong to the Catholic Church?”

Behaviour - Holy - See - Brothers - Sisters

Observing the behaviour of the Holy See, some brothers and sisters are shaking their heads too; they feel doubtful and suspicious. Some unofficial priests even...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.asianews.it
Wake Up To Breaking News!