Jaclyn Stapp’s Blog: Back to Bottles and Diapers – and How I Told Scott and Our Kids About My Surprise Pregnancy

PEOPLE.com | 8/25/2017 | Jaclyn Stapp
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/stapp-family-2.jpg?crop=0px,0px,2000px,1050px&resize=1200,630

Please give a warm welcome to our newest blogger, Jaclyn Stapp!

The wife of Grammy-winner Scott Stapp is currently expecting the couple’s third child and second son. Their son Daniel Issam is 7, and daughter Milán Hayat is 10. Scott, 44, also has a 19-year-old son named Jagger.

Creed - Art - Anarchy - Rocker - Tour

The Creed and Art of Anarchy rocker is currently on a solo tour, writing new music during his downtime.

The former Miss New York USA, 37, is focused on CHARM, her nonprofit charity that provides education and support to underprivileged children. The spouses revealed to PEOPLE exclusively in June that they would welcome another baby into the family.

Jaclyn - Instagram - @ - Jaclynstapp - Twitter

You can follow Jaclyn on Instagram @jaclynstapp and Twitter @mrsjstapp.

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Babies newsletter.

RELATED - VIDEO - Baby - Way - Scott

RELATED VIDEO: Another Baby on the Way for Scott Stapp and Wife Jaclyn: “This Is a Huge Surprise”

Scott Stapp and his wife Jaclyn are going to be parents — again!

Point - Life - Babies - Goings - Son

At this point in my life, I thought we were done having babies. We were content with all the goings on raising our 7-year-old son Daniel and 10-year-old daughter, Milán. We finally mastered the daily routine of school, sports and homework in our new Tennessee home.

So never in a million years could I have dreamed that I’d be going back to bottles and diapers. I was packing for our Disney Cruise family vacation, when I had a gut feeling to pick up some pregnancy tests while I waited in line at the drug store. I get home and secretly took the test. I saw two pink lines. I waited another 30 minutes and then took the second test. The same pink lines appeared. I still didn’t believe it!

Doctor - Blood - Work

I visited the doctor and had blood work. The next...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!