What You’ll Experience at the Restory Conference

Mary DeMuth | 8/17/2017 | Staff
AnnieFoxx (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.marydemuth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/restorybroken.jpg

I get a lot of questions about the Restory Conference. Who is it for? What will happen when I get there? Why should I go? (They don’t ask that outright, but it underlies their other questions). Are there discounts? What if I’m broke and want to go? How can I support this even if I can’t go?

Well, consider your questions answered in this post.

Restory - Conference

Who is the Restory Conference for?

It’s for men and women who are hurt by relationships and long to find joy and purpose in the aftermath–anyone needing an infusion of light in dark circumstances, and grace in broken ones.

Day - Event

What happens on the day of the event?

The Restory Conference starts at 8:30 on Saturday September 16th at Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall, TX.

KEEP - IN - MIND - Resources - Place

KEEP IN MIND: I don’t have the resources in place to live stream the event, so the only opportunity to experience the Restory Conference is to attend the event live.

The church is right off Highway 30 in Rockwall, making it an easy drive, especially on a Saturday. It ends at 1 PM.

Church - Building - Pier - Building

We meet behind the giant church building at Pier 419 at 8:30, but you’ll want to come a little early, say 8:15. It’s a building that looks like this:

That gives you time to go through the doors, get your registration band, and enter the venue. There, you’ll have opportunities to eat some healthy snacks (sorry, no Snickers bars!) and connect with others. You can peruse the curated book table or visit a few Compassion children from all over the world (in the form of individual, unique packets).

Event - Daughter - Sophie - DeMuth - Introductions

The event starts promptly at 8:30 with my lovely, amazing daughter Sophie DeMuth doing all the introductions and hosting the event. Then we’ll start worship. I’m so excited to feature Jake and Ally Glover this year, and their set...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mary DeMuth
10 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!