'The feelings never softened': Emma Stone is 'growing close to ex-boyfriend Andrew Garfield again'... after being named the highest-paid actress in the world

Mail Online | 8/17/2017 | Lara Martin For Mailonline
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/17/11/4352FCE400000578-0-image-a-50_1502965960774.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/05/1418450360_3540582230001_power-couples.mp4

They famously dated for four years after falling in love while filming superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man back in 2012.

And now it seems Emma Stone and ex-boyfriend Andrew Garfield are growing close once again, after she was apparently seen making multiple trips to watch his play, Angels In America, at London's National Theatre.

Oscar-winning - Beauty - Actress - World - Audience

The Oscar-winning beauty, who has just been named the highest-paid actress in the world, has reportedly been slipping into the audience to watch her former beau perform - and leaving the theatre with him holding hands.

A source told The Sun: 'Andrew's feelings for Emma never softened and now they are growing close once again.

Lot - History

'There is a lot of history between them but they are both so busy.

'At the moment they are just seeing what happens.'

Andrew - London - Stage - Emma - New

While Andrew has been working in London on the stage, Emma has been in New York filming and executive producing a new dark comedy Netflix series called Maniac, alongside Jonah Hill.

Hollywood stars Emma, 28, and Andrew, 33, split in 2015 after a four-year romance, but have always maintained an amicable relationship.

Emma - Vogue - Magazine - Year - 'He

Emma told Vogue magazine last year: 'He's still someone I love very much... It's been interesting. It's been a good year. And sad. Pros and cons.'

Andrew repaid the compliment that same year, telling The Hollywood Reporter that he would pick Emma to come live with him on a desert island if he was only allowed one companion.

Love - Emma - Right

'I love Emma. She’s all right. She can come,' he said.

It's not the first time they've sparked rumours they could re-kindle their romance: in February, they were reported to have 'cuddled and held hands' after meeting up at the BAFTAs in London.

Rumours - Emma - Andrew - Day - Emma

Rumours about Emma and Andrew growing close again came the day after Emma dethroned Jennifer Lawrence as the highest-paid actress in the world....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!