Violence on Both Sides

InvestmentWatch | 8/16/2017 | IWB
tingting2000 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://investmentwatchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/0-715.jpg

Click For Photo: http://img.youtube.com/vi/KX9E1b62Sf4/0.jpg

I told you this Unite the Right rally would be one you will remember. But I never thought it would be like this.

The unfortunate and violent events that occurred in Charlottesville last weekend were a tragedy. We cannot accept the loss of life over political violence. The mainstream media has distorted the truth as they always do. And President Trump has fought back against this one-sided narrative spewing out through the airwaves to the dullards believing the propaganda. The alt-left is real and is much more violent and against free speech than those on the alt-right. Believe me.

Nazis - Supremacists - Majority - Patriots - Permit

Yes, there were Nazis there. Yes, there were white supremacists there. But they do not make up anywhere close to a majority of the peaceful right-wing patriots present with a legal permit to rally to protest the renaming of Emancipation Park and defending of the Robert E. Lee statue that is testament to our combative history as a young nation.

There is violence on both sides of this issue. Many on the right showed up ready for a fight. Just as many on the left, including the aggressively violent Antifa, also geared up for battle in the college town of Virginia last weekend. We cannot blame one side for this tragic day. Both are to blame. One cannot hold the history of the KKK and the Nazis as proof that the alt-right at this rally were the ones who instigated the violence and are the only ones to blame for it.

Charlottesville - Police - Order - Governor - Terry

The Charlottesville police are much to blame. There was an order given down from on high, likely from Governor Terry McAuliffe, a huge Clinton supporter, to allow this gathering to get out of hand and it resulted in the deaths of three people. This is what happens when we allow political violence in this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: InvestmentWatch
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!
Tagged: