Young Bill Gates Hilariously Gets the Photoshop Treatment

TVOvermind | 8/10/2017 | Wake
max1max1 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://www.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Bill-Gates-Photoshops-1.jpg

There was a time when Bill Gates was not quite the man he is now. He’s been lauded as one of the world’s richest men, an American business magnate, an investor, and a philanthropist. All in all he’s had an astounding life since he and Paul Allen founded Microsoft, bringing in a new era of computers the likes of which no one had ever known before. But even he isn’t immune to a little hilarity now and then, as this picture of a young Bill Gates has been taken and photo-shopped in a variety of different scenes that offer up a bit of hilarity on the part of the American business magnate and one of the most important people responsible for our nation’s interest and vast use of computer software.

Let’s have some fun!

Screen - Death - Monitors - Times

Either I’m badly mistaken or that’s the blue screen of death that’s showing through on both monitors. Or am I just severely behind the times?

Here’s a young Bill Gates on location shooting one of the latest pictures for the Microsoft Office Edition Calendar. You can see how enthused he really is.

MicroFox - Car - Fox - Dad

Show me the MicroFox. Maybe he’s the Car Fox’s dad, or grandfather?

Even in a remote location Bill’s still lounging in his casual wear with a monitor nearby waiting for his input. No rest for the weary after all.

Image - Screen - Saver - Image - Trick

It’s not too much to use your own image as a screen saver, is it? But is using the infinite image trick going a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVOvermind
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Goverment, no matter how big, is always a big problem.