Washington Post Reminisces About Hillary Clinton Campaign Ads in Article on Trump and North Korea

Breitbart | 8/10/2017 | Staff
tiana_101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/08/Clinton-Attack-Ad.png

The Washington Post apparently got a little misty-eyed Thursday when it published an article about Donald Trump’s recent remarks on North Korea — referencing Hillary Clinton attack ads against Trump no less than three times in the space of a short article, while also quoting a top Clinton campaign official.

The article, “With ‘fire and fury,’ Trump revives fears about his possession of nuclear codes,” is an analytical look at Trump’s threats to North Korea about the rogue regime’s military escalation — and suggests that the threats are part of Trump’s impulsive nature.

Voices - Sides - Divide - Trump - Tone

In doing so, it cites voices on both sides of the divide on whether Trump is taking the right tone on North Korea. But in doing so it also cites a surprising number of pro-Clinton ads.

By the third paragraph it notes:

Fall - Hillary - Clinton - ­campaign - Weapons

Last fall, Hillary Clinton’s ­campaign used as one of its final weapons a TV ad featuring a longtime nuclear missile launch officer who warned against voting for Trump: “I prayed that call would never come. Self-control may be all that keeps these missiles from firing.”

“Then, quick-fire, a series of clips of Trump on the stump: “I would bomb the s— out of them.” “I want to be unpredictable.” “I love war.”

Polls - Voters - Clinton - Trump - Weapons

It then notes polls suggesting that voters trusted Clinton more than Trump with nuclear weapons. Then later in the piece, the article mentions Clinton’s ads again:

“The Clinton campaign ran ads focused on Trump as commander in chief throughout October, including one spot...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
10 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!