Roseanne Revival Will Basically Disregard the Original Series Finale

TVGuide.com | 8/6/2017 | Amanda Bell
Click For Photo: http://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2017/05/16/05c408ed-3894-4b13-9bf1-f1ab529e3969/thumbnail/1300x867/b7ef450d7423894ba525a4d908554300/roseanne-news.jpg

Ever since the revival of Roseanne was announced, fans have been wondering how the new iteration would address the original series finale, in which Roseanne (Roseanne Barr) revealed that her husband Dan (John Goodman) had died, and that many of the later events in the series were just stories she'd written as part of the grieving process. And now we finally have a (sort-of) answer.

At the Television Critics Association summer press tour Sunday, ABC President Channing Dungey confirmed that Goodman is expected to return to the show as Dan Conner.

Revival - Events - Finale - Dan - Dungey

"I wouldn't say that [the revival] is ignoring the events of the finale, but I can confirm that Dan is definitely still alive," Dungey told reporters.

In addition, another familiar face may be joining the reboot. Dungey also indicated that the network is currently negotiating with actor Johnny Galecki to return to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis