Shout out to the ex! Bikini-clad Jesy Nelson shows off her hourglass curves during sunshine break... as rumoured beau Harry James is branded a 'love rat' by furious former girlfriend

Mail Online | 8/5/2017 | Lily Waddell;Jessica Rach;Rod Ardehali For Mailonline
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/05/17/42FE2C7700000578-0-image-a-13_1501951092279.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/04/06/2627874696319842342/1024x576_MP4_2627874696319842342.mp4

She's 'moved on' with Harry James following her split with The Only Way Is Essex star Chris Clark.

And Jesy Nelson looked blissfully happy as she stripped down to a white hot bikini during her latest sunshine break.

Body - Confidence - Little - Mix - Star

Oozing body confidence, the Little Mix star, 26, showcased her phenomenal hourglass figure in a sizzling Instagram post, shared with followers on Saturday.

The singer also put on a very busty display in the tiny bikini which struggled to contain her ample assets.

Sparkle - Jesy - Glittery - Attention - Tummy

For sparkle, Jesy styled a glittery belly button piercing which drew attention to her toned tummy as it sparkled in the scorching sunshine.

The Shout Out To My Ex hitmaker let her flame-haired curls tumble down her shoulders in a messy array.

Shot - Place

She captioned the shot, 'Happy place.'

The singer is taking a break following claims that she recently struck up a romance with musician Harry.

Reports - Boyfriend - Love - Rat - Flame

However soon after the reports emerged, her rumoured boyfriend was branded a love rat by his former flame, Gabrielle-Louise Dalligan, who claims he ditched her to be with Jesy.

According to The Sun, Gabrielle told pals: 'Jesy should be careful. Harry isn't a trustworthy person. It doesn't take a genius to work out that he was going behind my back.'

Insider - Publication - End - April - Row

And an insider told the publication: 'At the end of April, after a minor row, he completely ghosted her. He blocked her on social media, and refused to answer her calls or text messages.

'Then in mid-May she heard he was going on holiday. She was led to believe it was with a friend. But it obviously turned out to be Jesy.

Jesy

'She now believes he must have been talking to Jesy while they were together, and that he may not have been honest about having...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!