Is The Left-wing Media Using Misdirection?

Townhall | 7/17/2017 | Staff
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/ha/2017/196/2017-07-15T195828Z_1_LYNXMPED6E0LN_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-RUSSIA.JPG

As a former CIA Officer, I know the value of misdirection. When properly executed, it can get you in doors and across borders without resistance. The government has used misdirection to win wars and create worldwide change.

One of the more famous examples of government misdirection is Operation Fortitude in WWII. The Allied nations worked together to build phantom field armies to convince the Nazis that their invasion would be coming from places other than where the real invasion was coming from.

Misdirection - Operation - Fortitude - Thousands - Men

The misdirection around Operation Fortitude took thousands of men and an entire army’s worth of fake, inflatable vehicles. But most misdirection attempts are simpler. And they’re not all done by government agencies.

As I’ve come across the liberal news lately, I’ve felt like there is a huge misdirection effort underway.

Media - Trump - Russia - Media - Effort

The liberal media seems to be entirely focused on Trump and Russia. It’s not surprising that the liberal media would put effort into reporting what is, for now at least, a non-story.

If you’re not tracking this story, Donald Trump Jr. had some meetings with a Russian lawyer. There are some who believe he may have been involved in some sort of coercion with Russia to rig the election.

Congress - Investigation - Media - Trump - Family

Congress is handling this by requesting an investigation. But the liberal media seems to have convicted the whole Trump family with no evidence.

This could, however, all be a misdirection effort. If so, the question is who is trying to misdirect the people? Is it the media trying to hide things from the people or the administration trying to hide things from the media?

Media - Agenda - Expense - News - Doubt

The media is well known for trying to push their agenda at the expense of real news. And there is no doubt that the liberal media is trying to focus the energy of their base by pressing allegations against Trump. But they may...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!