Partial paraplegic left with lopsided 'potato' **** after undergoing NINE breast surgeries fulfils her dream of becoming a model after surgeons reconstructed her 'deformed' chest

Mail Online | 3/29/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
doona07 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/17/22/426EBAB400000578-0-image-a-76_1500326420170.jpg

A partial paraplegic is finally able to realize her dream of becoming a fitness model after having her 'deformed' breasts reconstructed following nine breast surgeries in just three years.

Megan, who was in a car crash but amazingly recovered from a fractured spine with only paralysis in her feet, met with Dr. Terry Dubrow and Dr. Paul Nassif in the hope of getting a 10th surgery on Sunday night's episode of the E! reality series Botched.

Model - Surgeon - Breast - Surgery - Doctor

The aspiring model explained that her first surgeon left one breast really high and the other really low, and during her second surgery the doctor tried to filled up the lower implant thinking it would raise it higher.

Megan then went on to have more surgeries, but no one could fix her 'potato' **** until she met with Dr. Dubrow and Dr. Nassif.

Dr - Dubrow - Consultation - Blown - Lift

'You're really encapsulated,' Dr. Dubrow explained during her consultation. 'You've had a full blown lift, and they still, despite their best efforts, haven't been able to get a good shape out of you.'

Dr. Dubrow admitted that the idea of her having a 10th surgery was 'very scary' to him, noting that her breast tissue 'had the heck beaten out of it'.

Challenge - Megan - Doctor - Challenge - Challenge

'Don't you like the challenge?' Megan asked, and the doctor replied: 'We love the challenge. We live for the challenge.'

Despite his initial fears, Dr. Dubrow was able to completely fixed Megan's breasts, and she cried tears of joy when she saw them for the first time.

Sexy - Megan - Fitness - Shoot - Chest

Now that she was feeling sexy again, Megan proudly posed for a fitness shoot to show off her new chest.

'Now after my surgery...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!