'I really prefer Moscow over all cities in the world': Don Jr's trips to Russia for pageants, deals and helicopter rides, and musings about beloved chilly capital revealed

Mail Online | 7/12/2017 | Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/12/14/4240B75F00000578-0-image-a-37_1499865499347.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/07/12/3881012378332448681/1024x576_MP4_3881012378332448681.mp4

It took only 17 minutes for Donald Trump Jr's to reply to an offer of information about Hillary Clinton linked to the Russian 'government's support' of his father – following a career where he gushed about Moscow and made frequent trips to Russia.

'I really prefer Moscow over all cities in the world,' the president's son once told an audience.

Basil - Cathedral - Moscow - Cooler - Time

'St. Basil's Cathedral Moscow to me one of the cooler structures I know,' he tweeted in 2011. 'Have 2C this each time here,' he wrote, in one of numerous posts unearthed by Politico.

His online statements detail repeated trips to Moscow, including during the 2013 Miss Universe Pageant where he met pop singer Emin Agalarov, who was the source who contacted music publicist Robert Goldstone to pass on purported dirt on Hillary Clinton during the height of the presidential campaign in June 2016.

Tuesday - Night - Appearance - Sean - Hannity

In a Tuesday night appearance with Sean Hannity on Fox News, Trump Jr got asked: 'Did you ever meet with any other person from Russia that you know?'

Trump Jr. responded: 'I don't even know. I've probably met with other people from Russia, certainly not in the context of a formalized meeting or anything like that, because why would I? In the grand scheme of things, how busy we were … this was a courtesy to an acquaintance,' he said.

Trump - Jr - Comment - Campaign - Money

Trump Jr.'s comment during the campaign about money 'pouring in' to the Trump Organization from Russia caused problems for his father, as reporters sought for financial ties with Vladimir Putin's Russia.

'We see a lot of money pouring...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!