Khloe Kardashian dons bodysuit and Daisy Dukes in snaps from lavish July 4 party... which featured gold-dripped desserts

Mail Online | 7/5/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/05/21/4210B44000000578-0-image-a-81_1499286035930.jpg

Khloe Kardashian is certainly feeling patriotic.

The day after hosting a lavish gold-themed Fourth of July party, the 33-year-old star took to Instagram to post a few sexy snaps of herself.

Kardashian - Sisters - Clinging - Orange - Bodysuit

The youngest of the Kardashian sisters rocked a clinging orange bodysuit and a pair of Daisy Dukes while seductively eating a firecracker Popsicle.

She also posed while pushing an ice cream cart in a pair of Adidas slides while her blonde locks were worn flowing down over her shoulders.

Photos - Day - Keeping - Kardashians - Star

The photos came just a day after the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star got all her family and friends together to celebrate American Independence Day and her sisters showed off the amazing bash on their Snapchats.

In one video, Khloe stood next to her mother Kris Jenner in front of a blow up slide, where they wished everyone a 'Happy Fourth of July.

Television - Personality - Gold - Desserts - Los

The television personality even splurged on gold dipped desserts from Los Angeles based Dip'd N Drip'd.

Sharing a picture of the chocolate covered Oreos placed in the shape of the American flag, the company wrote: 'Mini Chocolate Covered Oreos ...Hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July!! I had the pleasure and honor of making the sweets for the sweet @khloekardashian yesterday!! A true dream come true! #fourthofjuly #party (sic)'

Picture - Treats - Desserts - Ice - Cream

And in a second picture, they showed off all the gold-dipped treats including star-shaped desserts, ice cream cones and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.