'She has found the fountain of youth!' AGELESS 63-year-old grandma leaves the internet in complete awe after her grandson shares stunning images of her youthful looks

Mail Online | 6/29/2017 | Valerie Siebert For Dailymail.com
srqlolo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/29/20/41E2712200000578-0-image-a-28_1498763743350.jpg

A 63-year-old Florida grandma has become an online sensation thanks to her incredibly youthful looks.

In honor of his grandmother Mona Campbell's 63rd birthday, Chavis Walker shared a series of photos of her on Twitter, showing the beautiful woman smiling and posing in a set of colorful overalls in the garden.

Grandma - Shorty - Outchea - Glowing - Chavis

'My grandma turned 63 yesterday.. shorty outchea glowing,' Chavis wrote along with the images.

Mona immediately went viral, with Chavis' tweet being shared more than 25,000 times and gaining shocked reactions from all over the country.

Users - Grandmother - Skin - Outfit - Grandson

Users were struck by the grandmother's wrinkle-free skin, her very stylish outfit and, as her grandson mentioned, her obvious glow.

'That woman found the fountain of youth omg!' declared one user, while another wrote in disbelief: 'Nope! She is not in her 60's!'

Granny - Dose

'Ask granny what she sippin' on, I need a dose to look like that...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!