'She was crying and screaming in pain': Couple arrested after 'putting a disabled teenager in a bath tub full of bleach and Epsom salt causing third-degree burns'

Mail Online | 6/24/2017 | Timothyna Duncan For Dailymail.com
magiccastlemagiccastle (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/24/20/41B731C000000578-0-image-a-2_1498331052501.jpg

A couple caring for a disabled teenager drenched her in a bathtub full of bleach and Epsom salt, court records show.

Katrina, 51, and Garry Eubanks, 55, from Urbandale, Iowa, have been accused of bathing Airionna Bent, 19, in harsh chemicals that caused burns so bad finger marks could be seen on her skin after touching her, KCCI reported.

Bent - Suffers - Palsy - Tube - Mum

Bent was born prematurely and suffers from cerebral palsy, so she cannot speak and is fed through a tube. Her mum, Becky Bent-Weible, left her in the Eubanks' care after she turned 18 and visits her weekly.

'I called her [Katrina] Airionna's other mother, I thought we were friends,' Bent-Weible said.

May - Eubanks - Airionna - Chemicals - Burns

On May 28, the Eubanks bathed Airionna in the harsh chemicals and caused 'severe burns all over her body', court records show.

The Eubanks waited until June 1, five days later, before sending her to the hospital, it is claimed. According to court records they took her out of state to the Wesley Chapel Hospital in Florida, apparently because Katrina's sister-in-law worked as a nurse there.

Mosaic - Employee - Plans - Hospital - Florida

They had informed a former Mosaic employee about their plans to take her to hospital in Florida but their confidant called the police, according to court records.

'Garry described... how Bent was crying and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
To despair is to turn your back on God, you can never despair.