Bachelor In Paradise producers will 'check luggage for illegal drugs' as show relaunches after sexual misconduct investigation

Mail Online | 6/24/2017 | Dailymail.com Reporter
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/25/02/41B9A96D00000578-0-image-a-32_1498353663408.jpg

Taping will resume on Bachelor In Paradise this weekend after the show was rocked by scandal earlier this month.

But producers are taking every precaution to prevent any other gaffes when the show re-launches in Mexico, according to TMZ.

Reports - Contestants - Procedures - Way - Puerto

The website reports that an e-mail went out to contestants concerning 'new procedures' as they made their way back to the Puerto Vallarta-adjacent filming location, after DeMario Jackson was accused of sexual misconduct when taping Bachelor In Paradise with co-star Corrine Olympios earlier this month.

'Upon your arrival, your bags will be inventoried specifically for any over the counter and prescription drugs that are not prescribed to you,' the memo is said to read.

Drugs - Counter - Prescribed - Nurse - Stay

'All drugs, over the counter and prescribed, must be submitted to the Nurse to keep and dispense accordingly for your stay in Mexico,' it continues.

However, TMZ claims that the new policy does not stem directly from the show's recent sex scandal, but instead exists as a 'broader effort by producers to keep a tighter reign on the activities of contestants.'

Warner - Bros - Show - Wrongdoing - Filming

Warner Bros cleared the show of any wrongdoing and filming is underway again in Mexico without DeMario and Corrine (whose lawyer has said they will fight on).

Meanwhile, Jackson looked as if he had not a care in the world on Friday night as he headed out with two pretty ladies to nightclub Avenue in Los Angeles.

Jackson - T-shirt - 'I - Ti*s - Slacks

Jackson wore a grey T-shirt that crudely said: 'I have no ti*s." He added black slacks and boots adding a beige cap.

One woman he walked with had a bandeau style top and a mini skirt on with combat boots and a choker.

Lady - Grey - Dress - Beige - Heels

The other lady was fetching in a grey dress and beige strappy heels.

Earlier this week Corinne's longtime pal and boyfriend Jordan Gielchinsky has pledged his loyalty despite the 25-year-old facing fierce scrutiny...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!