Forget wellies! GLITTER **** are the biggest trend at Glastonbury as campers cast aside their inhibitions (and their clothing) in favour of sparkly breasts

Mail Online | 6/23/2017 | Unity Blott For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/22/14/41A3741000000578-0-image-a-30_1498138745338.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/17/1308613597756538886/1024x576_MP4_1308613597756538886.mp4

ANYONE AT GLASTONBURY?! ✨✨ Come and find me at @thegypsyshrine to see all of the stuff I painted 🎨🎨 Have a picture in front on my 🦋BUTTERFLY WINGS🦋 then post and #sophieteabutterfly for a chance to win a GLITTER PACKAGE🔮🔮 OH, and you could get yourself a pair of glitter tits whilst you're at it! xxxxx . . . . . #glastonbury #glastonburyglitter #glastonbury2017 #glitter #glitterlife #festivalglitter #glittertits #thegyspyshrine #glitterboobs #glitterlife #glitterbum #pinkhair #sophieteaart #butterflyart #butterflywings #butterfly #wings #artlife #artist #festivalartist #festivalinstallations #installation #festivallife #festivalbutterfly #artistinspo #artist_sharing #artist_4_shoutout #artist_features

A post shared by SOPHIE TEA (@sophieteaart) on

Festival fashion may be synonymous with wellies and ponchos, but as temperatures soared at Glastonbury this week revellers embraced a far racier look.

Women have doused their breasts in sparkly paint and nipple tassels in a bold new trend that's been dubbed 'glitter ****' - and it's not one for the faint-hearted.

Wednesday - Night - Party-goers - Worthy - Farm

On Wednesday night, party-goers at Worthy Farm made the most of the balmy weather and cast off their clothes to let it all hang out as they kicked off the hedonistic five-day music festival.

One performer set pulses racing in sequin-adorned hot pants and wore nothing but a pair of heart-shaped pasties to preserve her modesty.

Instagram - Account - @ - SparklesLdn - Hand

Meanwhile, Instagram account @SparklesLdn were on hand to douse guests in glitter from head to toe.

The glitter boob trend - also dubbed 'disco t**s' - appears to be gaining momentum from fashionistas and festival-goers alike, with one blogger even declaring it a 'glorious alternative' to bikini tops'.

Yves - Saint - Laurent - Model - Runway

Yves Saint Laurent sent a model down the runway with an embellished nipple peeking out from beneath her dress for their SS17 show, and fashionistas have officially declared it a new trend.

A quick scroll through Instagram reveals how some brave souls have been dabbling with the trend for several months - in the guise of sequins, tassels and even glitter paint.

Model - Margaret - Lamour

Berlin-based model Margaret Lamour wore a rhinestone-studded...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!