'Travelling **** to see my lad mood': Pouting Jade Thirlwall sports racy bikini as she enjoys hot tub dip with beau Jed Elliott after 38 HOUR trip to see him

Mail Online | 6/20/2017 | Marc Jackson for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/20/12/4192F41100000578-0-image-a-28_1497957223452.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/06/09/8843134259276920403/1024x576_MP4_8843134259276920403.mp4

She has admitted to 'hardly ever' seeing her boyfriend due to their hectic schedules.

But Jade Thirlwall certainly put in the legwork for some special time with rocker Jed Elliott this weekend.

Little - Mix - Star - Hours - Travel

The Little Mix star endured 38 hours of travel '****' to spend time with Jed in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old beauty revealed on her Instagram account that she jetted from Newcastle in England to LA, via London, Chicago and Kansas, just to see the dark-haired hunk.

Photograph - Herself - Tub - Jed - Pouting

Alongside a photograph of herself in a hot tub with Jed, a pouting Jade wrote: 'Current 38 hours of traveling **** to make it from Newcastle to London to Chicago to Kansas City to Los Angeles to see my lad mood. (sic)'

It would have been a treat for musician Jed, as the beauty got straight into a skimpy green bikini.

Jade - Boyfriend - Mix - Singer - Relationship

Jade previously admitted she "hardly ever" gets to see her boyfriend. The Little Mix singer is thrilled with how her relationship with the rocker has progressed - but admitted their busy schedules make it difficult.

She shared: 'We hardly ever see each other as he's signed in the US and I'm always on tour, but we fly to see each other as much as possible.'

Jade - Little - Mix - Star - Break

Jade isn't the only Little Mix star enjoying a break in the sun.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock decided to enjoy some R&R this time, as she posted another photo on a similarly idyllic beach.

Singer - Palm - Tree - Trunk - Two-piece

The 25-year-old singer was snapped reclining on a fallen palm tree trunk in a tiny black two-piece.

Arching her back, the singer showed off her tiny waist and turned her head...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis