I Don't Want To Miss A Thing! Liv Tyler shows her support for her rockstar father Steven, 69 along with fiancé Dave Gardner and their children... as Aerosmith headline Download festival

Mail Online | 6/11/2017 | Abby Rose For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/12/01/4158F0C700000578-0-image-a-165_1497228036235.jpg

He may have turned 69 in March, but Steven Tyler can still rock the stage.

And on Sunday, Aerosmith headlined Download festival in Leicestershire, England - with Steven bringing the house down in a flamboyant outfit.

Daughter - Liv - Fiancé - Dave - Gardner

His doting daughter Liv, 39, was spotted cheering him on with her fiancé Dave Gardner, son Milo, 12, and stepson Gray, nine.

Steven looked sensational as he performed his hits in a typically eye-catching ensemble, which consisted of a rich colour colour palette.

Shirt - Silk - Scarf - Slender - Pins

He paired a purple shirt with a patterned flowing silk scarf, and showcased his slender pins in a pair of leather trousers.

Steven added a finesse to his look with a long, glittering cardigan with ruffled sleeves.

Point - Cardigan - Crowd - Fans - Chance

At one point, he was seen to take the cardigan off and throw it into the crowd, sending fans wild at the chance to touch the rock legend's clothing.

He closed his eyes as he performed his band's iconic hits, including Walk This Way and Dream On.

Pair - Glasses - Liv

Wearing a pair of glasses, Liv looked thrilled to be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!