'Get your mind out of the gutter!' Emily MacDonagh scolds Peter Andre in an innuendo-filled chat about vegetable sizes... as couple present romantic sun-soaked segment from Santorini

Mail Online | 6/8/2017 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/08/13/413BDF3500000578-0-image-a-37_1496923309076.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/07/15/5793728543704202839/1024x576_5793728543704202839.mp4

Peter Andre and his wife Emily MacDonagh fronted the first part of their new This Morning segment about Santorini on Thursday.

And despite the feature being about a romantic holiday in the Greek sun, the couple were sure to throw a bit of cheeky innuendo in for good measure.

Bit - Cookery - Peter - Vegetables - Instruction

Trying out a bit of regional cookery, Peter, 44, was chopping up vegetables under the instruction of a local chef who told him that 'size doesn't matter'.

Playing coy, Emily, 27, made the loaded remark: 'That’s good for you Pete!'

Mysterious - Girl - Singer - Wife - Mind

The Mysterious Girl singer giggled at this, which prompted his wife to add: 'Because you’re rubbish at chopping. What were you thinking? Get your mind out of the gutter!'

Declaring how she has to put up with Peter’s ‘dad jokes’ too, Emily confessed: 'Unfortunately with Pete around, the dad jokes are never far away…'

Peter - Feeling - Sorry

Peter replied: 'Emily, I’m so glad I can still make you laugh… or is it out of feeling sorry for me?'

'It’s a mixture,' came Emily's quick-witted return, sure to give the camera a wry look.

Couple - Honeymoon - Resort - Moments - Husband

The couple were returning back to their honeymoon resort, where they shared their first moments as husband and wife, but also got to see parts of the Greek island they didn't get to see before.

Talking about the resort, Peter said: 'Look at this breathtaking view - and I don’t mean Emily, even though she is breathtaking - I mean this view behind me, and on our honeymoon we did not...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!