Children's therapist abused young victims of sex abuse with a bow and arrow, spray paint and a lighter before threatening to kill them in Florida

Mail Online | 5/29/1927 | Dave Burke For Mailonline
just-me (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/31/15/40F7778700000578-0-image-a-21_1496242099804.jpg

A therapist has been accused of sadistic torture techniques, with prosecutors claiming she used spray paint and a lighter on children, as well as a bow and arrow.

Jessica Lazzara, 42, allegedly abused two young girls, aged 11 and 13 in Polk County, Florida.

Girls - Victims - Abuse - Lazzara - Home

Both girls had been victims of sexual abuse, and Lazzara was sent to their home as a trauma therapist.

When the older girl would not get out of bed, deputies said Lazarra pointed a bow and arrow at her, hitting her with the arrow.

Occasion - Breasts - Girls - Victims

On another occasion, it is alleged, exposed her breasts, rubbing herself on one of the girls, and said she was going to kill herself and her victims.

The carer has been charged with lewd molestation, lewd and lascivious conduct, child abuse, battery and indecent exposure.

Prosecutors - Girl - Lighter - Legs

Prosecutors claim asked the younger girl if she wanted to be spanked, and then stuck a lighter between the 11-year-old's legs.

She is also accused of spraying the girl's legs and her mother's crotch area with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!