Breaking: Anthony Weiner Pleads Guilty… Has to Register As a Sex Offender

Conservative Tribune | 5/19/2017 | Ben Marquis
cv2angels (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Clinton-associate-pleads-guilty.jpg

Disgraced former Democrat New York Rep. Anthony Weiner pleaded guilty Friday morning to a single charge of transmitting sexual material to a minor, a crime that can net up to 10 years in prison, The Associated Press reported.

The New York Times had previously reported Weiner had a scheduled appearance in federal court where he was expected to enter a plea agreement with prosecutors regarding his alleged “sexting” with a 15-year-old girl.

Part - Deal - Weiner - Sentence - Months

As part of the deal, Weiner agreed not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison and to register as a sex offender upon his release.

The former congressman with close ties to former failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is married to Clinton’s right-hand aide Huma Abedin. He reportedly broke down in tears as he issued an apology to the underage girl with whom he had exchanged sexually explicit texts and videos.

Responsibility - Conduct - Sickness - Excuse - Weiner

“I accept full responsibility for my conduct. I have a sickness, but I do not have an excuse,” Weiner stated emotionally, according to CNN. “I entered intensive treatment, found the courage to take a moral inventory of my defects, and began a program of recovery and mental health treatment that I continue to follow every day.”

The plea deal also included a demand that Weiner continue...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
32 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Settled law: one party can't change a contract. Now if the Government, citizens and the Consstitution...