Master of Ceremonies Monica Bellucci puts on a steamy display with co-host Alex Lutz as she kicks off the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival in sweeping sheer black dress

Mail Online | 5/17/2017 | Jason Chester for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/17/20/4074970100000578-0-image-a-161_1495047680483.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/05/17/6654701722159894396/1024x576_MP4_6654701722159894396.mp4

She was famously seduced by secret agent James Bond during her last film appearance in box-office smash Spectre.

But it was Monica Bellucci who worked her irresistible charms while fulfilling a prestigious role as Master of Ceremonies at the 70th annual Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony on Wednesday evening.

Model - Actress - Guests - Palais - Festivals

The Italian model and actress, 52, entertained guests inside the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès by passionately kissing her co-host, French comedian Alex Lutz, during a playful exchange.

Cupping a hand over his face, former Bond girl Monica leaned into the 38-year old while planting a kiss on his lips ahead of the opening night premiere of new film Ismael’s Ghost.

Sultry - Star - Attention - Virtue - Outfit

The sultry star already commanded attention by virtue of her outfit – a striking semi-sheer black Dior gown with a delicately cinched waistline.

An off-the-shoulder detail further ensured the pleated design caught the eye as Monica made her way across the stage, where she warmly greeted Cannes Jury President Pedro Almodovar – albeit with rather less intimacy than her previous exchange with Lutz.

Glittering - Statement - Necklace - Ensemble - Point

A glittering statement necklace gave the ensemble an extravagant focal point, while her tousled raven locks were effortlessly styled with a simple centre parting.

Elsewhere, Monica has been vocal about how little effort she puts into staying in shape.

Interview - Daily - Telegraph - Gym - Quest

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, she said that she doesn't favour the gym in a quest to stay slim, instead preferring to enjoy life and eat pasta and cake.

Monica explained: 'I'm not someone who wakes up at 6am to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!