'This disease does not define me': Brave psoriasis sufferer shares candid photos of her condition in a bid to empower others – and says her imperfections make her 'special'

Mail Online | 5/9/2017 | Martha Cliff for MailOnline
leeann77 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/09/13/402122E700000578-0-image-a-48_1494332022712.jpg

A brave psoriasis sufferer has shared embraced her natural beauty and shared candid photos of her condition on Instagram.

Celia Martinez, 26, from Granada, Spain, posted revealing images that show the unique markings along her body.

Disease - Years - Infection - Time - Marks

She was first diagnosed with the disease two years ago after catching an infection and spent much of her time covering up the marks on her skin.

However, after coming to terms with her diagnosis, she has learned to embrace her appearance and now, she hopes to encourage other sufferers to love their skin, too.

Celina - Receptionist - 'My - Psoriasis - Something

Celina, a receptionist said: 'My psoriasis is something special since it is triggered by a blood problem.

'I have very high levels of Anti-streptolysin O (ASLO) and I also have a bacteria called streptococcus that produces it.

'At first, as I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!