‘I didn’t even get my food yet’: Melee erupts at Denny’s

New York Post | 5/7/2017 | Staff
erinmmarion (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/170507-dennys-fight-index.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

A video of a knock-down, drag-out brawl at a Denny’s in Albany has gone viral — racking up more than 2.5 million views on Facebook after it was posted online by a popular comedian known as “Nick Nack Pattiwhack.”

More On:

Baby - Food - Baby - Louisiana - Native

“What is you doing, baby?! I didn’t even get my food yet, baby!” the Louisiana native can be heard saying, as plates and punches fly in all directions.

“We live, baby! Yea!” he adds.

Authorities - Sunday - Fight - Place - Saturday

Authorities confirmed Sunday that the fight took place early Saturday at around 4:20 a.m. at the Denny’s off of Wolf Road in Colonie, according to the Albany Times Union.

No arrests were made and no one was ticketed, cops said.

Melee - Tape - Nick - Joseph - Nick

The melee was caught on tape by Nick Joseph, aka “Nick Nack Pattiwhack,” who was at the restaurant with his famous side-kick, Dan Rue.

The jokesters, both from Baton Rouge, are known for their crazy antics and online videos — which include joking around in celebrities houses and public places. They’ve coined a slew of catchphrases, such as “We live, baby!” and “That’s the one, Danielson!”

Pattiwhack - Fight - Video - Pair - Denny

Pattiwhack uses several of them in the fight video, which starts out with the pair inside Denny’s as tension begins to escalate between two groups of people.

For some unknown reason, punches are eventually...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into"--Jonathan Swift