Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/13/16/3F37E90A00000578-0-image-a-6_1492097174761.jpg
A Florida house fire left a young boy dead after he'd been playing with a lighter.
Five-year-old Hassan Jerome Vann died from smoke inhalation, according to the Tampa Bay Times.
Parents - Sister - Home - Fire - St
His parents and younger sister managed to get out of the home, after the fire broke out in St. Petersburg on Tuesday, the newspaper reports.
Hassan's father Robert Vann, told the newspaper that his four-year-old daughter said the boy had played with a lighter in his room.
71-year-old - 'He - Lighter - Flame
The 71-year-old said: 'He was fascinated with the lighter. He was flicking it and watching the flame.'
Something in the room was set ablaze, according to...
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care