Peggy Noonan: Trump ‘Could Break’ the GOP

Breitbart | 3/1/2016 | Staff
marked (Posted by) Level 4
Tuesday on “CBS This Morning,” Wall Street Journal columnist and former  speech writer for President Ronald Reagan Peggy Noonan said the growing discontent between Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump and the so-called establishment wing could “break” the party.

Noonan said,  “You know, the Republican consultant class and the Republican party party decided nine and six and even three months ago this whole thing is going to go away and we don’t  have to take it on, we don’t have to attack. When they finally realized, ‘Oh, my God, Trump and Trumpism are real, he could win,’ they suddenly thought they had to adopt his style and be tough and pugilistic. My sense is it doesn’t make anybody look better. I always thought Rubio and Cruz should be going at Trump having a conversation about policy rather than insulting each other. So I’m all for consultants beating themselves up but I’m not sure
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
norma
Tagged:

Comments

• The GOPe has committed suicide. Trump is an intervention!!!
  • These guys flip-floping doesn't make them look like "Strong leaders" it just makes them look like copycats. 
    Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.
  • i'm voting for America, Trump is the leader, the part is not relevant!!!
    NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet
  • Trump is the only thing keeping the Republican party alive, if he leaves, he takes their life line with him.
    One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.
  • The GOPe has betrayed us for the last time. Go Trump!
  • The Republican Party is Dead.... but Trump is going to make it better and stronger than ever!
    Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!