It's murder on the racecourse! Sophie Ellis-Bextor wows in thigh-skimming romper as she puts on an energetic performance at Aintree Ladies Day

Mail Online | 4/7/2017 | Isolde Walters For Mailonline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/07/23/3F0DB6E800000578-0-image-a-11_1491604162598.jpg

She is best known for her 2001 hit Murder On The Dance Floor but Sophie Ellis-Bextor proved she still has what it takes to entertain a crowd.

The 37-year-old pop star sported a tiny fuchsia romper as she entertained the Aintree Ladies Day audience on Friday with an energetic performance.

Take - Me - Home - Singer - Legs

The Take Me Home singer showed off her long legs in the stage costume and proved she can still dance in towering white platform T-bar sandals.

The brunette's bright romper was embellished with orange and blue geometric patterns and silver tassels.

Costume - Word - Sophie - Nod - Title

The unusual costume even featured the word 'Familia' embroidered upon Sophie's rear - a nod to her album title.

The star commanded the stage, showing off her dance moves with plenty of pointed fingers and bent knees.

Style - Pink - Lipstick - Outfit

She smoothed her tresses into a chic shoulder-length style and sported bright pink lipstick which perfectly matched her outfit.

The mother-of-four was in fabulous...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!