EXCLUSIVE: 'Scandal' Star Katie Lowes on Battle With Psoriasis & Being 'Auntie' to Kerry Washington's Babies!

Entertainment Tonight | 3/16/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.etonline.com/media/photo/2017/03/24318609/1280_Kerry_Washington_Katie_Lowes.jpg

K Dubs 4 life

A post shared by Katie Lowes (@ktqlowes) on

#huckleberryquinn #scandal100

A post shared by Katie Lowes (@ktqlowes) on

Kerry Washington's kids are beloved on the set of Scandal!

ABC star Katie Lowes stopped by ET for a Facebook Live interview on Thursday, and in addition to opening up about her ongoing battle with psoriasis, and Scandal's upcoming 100th episode, the brunette beauty raved about how much she loves her co-star's kids.

Lowes - Gushed - Washington - Children - Isabelle

"We're, like, obsessed with them!" Lowes gushed of Washington's two children, 2-year-old Isabelle and 5-month-old Caleb.

Back in January, Washington dished to ET about how "lucky" she is that her kids are able to come to set with her. "I'm just so grateful for my job," the new mother-of-two said. "I'm so, so grateful that I get to do what I love to do, with people that I love, with scripts that I love -- the entire crew, it's such a family."

Family - Mom - Family

"It's hard to leave your family as a working mom," she continued, "but it's easier when you're going to a family."

"They're like our children. We're the Scandal family," Lowes echoed, adding that she loves her role as "Auntie" Katie. "Yes! And there's Auntie Darby. We're all aunties, of course. "

Lowes - Olivia - Pope - Nothing - Scandal

Lowes said that, much like Olivia Pope, there's nothing that Scandal's leading lady cannot do. "Kerry Washington is one of the most special individuals," she beamed. "She's a well-rounded person. Whether it's a charitable cause, or political cause, or acting, or producing, or all the levels of being a mom -- She's just not bad at anything."

"She is the epitome of grace and class and she's a dear, dear friend, but she's also a mentor to me," Lowes continued. "I was really new to the business when I booked this job and I was kind of like a baby gladiator in a suit, just like Quinn Perkins, and she really took me under her wing."

Seasons - Lowes

Over the past six seasons, Lowes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Entertainment Tonight
Wake Up To Breaking News!