Three St. Patrick's Day Adult Beverages That Aren't Green Beer

Skillet | 3/11/2017 | Staff
brunodeuce44 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mscWXVzA--/c_fill,fl_progressive,g_center,h_450,q_80,w_800/pf05dmwvobjpxr8tsqkt.jpg

Photo by Tim Sackton.

St. Patrick’s day is next weekend, and with it comes an onslaught of unnecessarily green consumables. I’ve honestly never been a fan of aggressively-dyed beer, not because I’m afraid of food coloring, but because the beer used is usually ****.

St - Patrick - Day - Adult - Beverage

If you want to celebrate St. Patrick’s day with an on-theme adult beverage that isn’t an emerald-hued beer, consider making (or ordering) one (or all) of the following:

The Last Word: This classic cocktail gets its green from Green Chartreuse, a complex, herbaceous liqueur made by French monks who absolutely refuse to share their recipe. Though it tastes incredibly complex, this beverage is startlingly easy to make, and combines equal parts of gin, chartreuse, maraschino liqueur, and fresh lime juice (3/4 ounces each, to be exact.) Just pour everything into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake it all up, and strain...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Skillet
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.