Barbra Streisand Blames Trump for Gaining Weight

Conservative Tribune | 3/6/2017 | Vivek Saxena
Click For Photo: http://static.conservativetribune.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Donald-Trump-vs-Barbra-Streisand.jpg

Stop the presses, because horrifying news has emerged regarding washed-up actress and hardcore Hillary Clinton sycophant Barbra Streisand.

In a series of tweets posted Saturday, the aging singer-actress claimed that Donald Trump’s presidency was negatively affecting her physical health.

Donald - Trump - Weight - Day - Liquids

“Donald Trump is making me gain weight,” she complained. “I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!”

Students’ Trump Chant at Basketball Game Labeled “Racially Motivated”

Arnold - Schwarzenegger - Confirms - Done - Celebrity

Arnold Schwarzenegger Confirms He’s Done With “Celebrity Apprentice”

Unbelievable, I know. But she really said it:

Attention - Seeker - Outburst

The desperate attention seeker’s outburst did not stop there, either.

“Trump just accused Obama of tapping his phones,” she added in another tweet, referencing a tweet the president wrote Saturday morning accusing former President Barack Obama of having wiretapped Trump Tower. “Seriously crazy times. Time for more pancakes.”

Streisand - Evidence - Months - Diatribe - Huffington

While it was true that Streisand may have just been being facetious or sarcastic, the evidence suggested otherwise. Consider that two months ago she penned a diatribe for The Huffington Post claiming that Trump was “clueless, reckless, graceless, mindless and heartless.”

Likewise, after fellow Hollywood nitwit Meryl Streep blasted Trump at the Golden Globes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Tribune
Wake Up To Breaking News!