Psoriasis sufferer who wrapped her skin in coconut oil and CLING FILM to stop the itching claims she's cured her skin with a bespoke diet (but insists you don't have to eat 'green sludge')

Mail Online | 2/23/2017 | Unity Blott For Mailonline
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/20/16/3D7472CE00000578-0-image-a-62_1487607385953.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/28/3638231808398216888/1024x576_MP4_3638231808398216888.mp4

A woman who cured her acne, eczema and psoriasis simply by changing her diet has written a book to help others along the way.

Hanna Sillitoe, 37, from Manchester, struggled with chronic skin conditions for 20 years which left her constantly in pain and so self-conscious she became 'lazy, fat and was covered up all the time'.

Point - Hanna - Discomfort - Body - Oil

At one point Hanna's discomfort was so unbearable she covered her body in coconut oil and wrapped herself in cling film in a desperate attempt to stop the itching.

After trying an exhausting list of prescription drugs, it was only when Hanna's doctor offered her chemotherapy that she decided enough was enough and took matters into her own hands, researching and developing her own anti-inflammatory diet.

Years - Complexion - Likes - Jennifer - Aniston

Three years on, she boasts a glowing complexion that would make the likes of Jennifer Aniston green with envy, and Hanna has since written her own recipe book and launched a successful blog.

Hanna, whose skin problems began when she was a teenager, told FEMAIL: 'I was always the spotty one among my friends and struggled with severe acne throughout my school years. My psoriasis started when I was 16.'

Flare-up - Stress - GCSE - Exams - Parents

She believes her first flare-up was caused by her poor diet, the stress of GCSE exams and her parents splitting up.

'It began as a lot of little red dots on my tummy,' she said. 'I still remember the doctor telling me 'There is no cure". The thought of being stuck with it forever was horrific.'

Hanna - Lengths - Psoriasis - Coal - Tar

Hanna went to extreme lengths to get rid of her psoriasis and even tried coal tar shampoo which her boyfriend joked made her smell of 'tarmac', but to no avail - it got so bad she began dreading holidays and summer weddings where her skin would be on show.

'I used foundation and concealer on my arms, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...