'She's grown so much!': Pregnant Love Island star Cally Jane Beech shares throwback baby scan snap as she admits the experience has been emotional

Mail Online | 2/15/2017 | Dan Cain;Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/15/16/3D40BC3B00000578-0-image-a-49_1487177232689.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/01/16/2647283230822415335/1024x576_2647283230822415335.mp4

Cally Jane Beech has marked being 28 weeks pregnant by sharing a throw back baby scan.

The reality star, who's expecting her first child with partner Luis Morrison, has been documenting her pregnancy on social media and couldn't resist sharing the scan image taken at nine weeks.

Cute - Weeks - Weeks - Today

She wrote alongside it: 'She's grown so much since this cute lil scan at 9 weeks I just had to show you I'm 28 weeks today and she's grown so much'

The TV personality, 25, admitted reflecting on her pregnancy to date was emotional, confessing to her Twitter followers: 'When u just wana kiss your bump coz u having an emotional morning looking back at baby's growth but u can't reach (sic)'

Keen - Avenues - Pregnancy - Cally - Advice

Keen to explore all avenues for her pregnancy, Cally sought out advice on water births and hypnobirthing.

She asked her followers: 'Any mums on here had a water birth? Was it nice ? Seriously considering it'

Cally - Hypno - Birthing - Does - Anyone

And Cally followed it with: 'Also what's hypno birthing ? Does anyone in the northern region do this #pregnancy'

The beauty has been maintaining her fitness throughout her pregnancy and revealed her plans to go swimming on Wednesday night.

Friday - Picture - Bump - Weeks - Days

Meanwhile, on Friday she shared a new picture of her bump, writing: '27 weeks and 2 days #pregnancy #babybump.'

She looked incredible as she posed wearing baby pink lingerie from Pretty Little Things which highlighted her changing shape.

Reality - Star - Side - Angle - Raven

The reality star looked positively blooming as she stood at a side angle, with her raven locks styled straight and down past her shoulders.

Cally Jane also shared a matcher of her bump from two months ago in which she wore the exact same lingerie in khaki green.

Image - Words - Baby - Girl - Months

She captioned the image with the words: 'My baby girl has grown so much in 2 months can't wait to meet her #pregnancy.'

Cally previously bemoaned the loss of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!