'I was under a lot of pressure. I knew it wasn’t him': Witness admits to fingering wrong man jailed for his four-year-old cousin's 1995 murder

Mail Online | 2/4/2017 | Forrest Hanson For Dailymail.com
vpp1219 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/05/04/3CDA3ED500000578-0-image-a-81_1486268991797.jpg

A Brooklyn man has admitted to incorrectly identifying the person who killed his four-year-old cousin in 1995.

Sharron Ivory, who himself is serving a 25-to-life sentence for homicide, admitted that he knew his cousin's killer was not Sundhe Moses in a Brooklyn court.

Cousin - Shamone - Johnson - Bullet - Prospect

His cousin Shamone Johnson was killed by a stray bullet at 1750 Prospect Place in 1995.

She was four years old.

Hearing - Moses - Ivory - 'I - Lot

At an evidentiary hearing for Moses, Ivory said: 'I was under a lot of pressure. I knew it wasn't him,' the New York Daily News reported.

Moses had been in prison for 18 years for the murder, until he was released on parole in 2013.

Case - Brooklyn - Supreme - Court - Justice

He's brought his case to Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Dineen Rivierzzo with the hope that his conviction will be overturned.

Ivory had not identified Moses at the trial but allegedly told investigators he recognized Moses in a photo.

Testimony - Series

His testimony had been instrumental in a series of unusual - and potentially...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Don't believe everything you think...