Austin man beaten unconscious after pulling out Trump lighter

Conservative Firing Line | 2/3/2017 | Staff
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Sauter.jpg

On Thursday, the Gateway Pundit reported that Scott Sauter, a gay Trump supporter living in Austin, Texas, was beaten unconscious by a black man after he pulled out a Trump lighter. According to Lucian Wintrich, Sauter was walking to his Riverside neighborhood home from a comedy club when the assault took place.

“I lit up a cigarette and pulled out my lighter which has a picture of Donald Trump on it,” he said, adding that, “a man approached me after noticing the lighter.”

Sauter

Sauter added:

He said ‘You’re in Austin. You are actually pulling a Donald Trump Lighter?! You don’t think that’s a big deal?’ I told him that I support our president. That’s when things got crazy. He became verbally aggressive. He started swearing, telling me that Austin is mostly Hispanic. It escalated from there, he stole my lighter and then he started beating the living sh*t out of me.

Sauter - Wintrich - Assailant

Sauter told Wintrich that he was not being aggressive at all. He described the assailant...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!