Samantha Bee Blasts Donald Trump’s “Pet Frogs Morning In Dystopia” Inaugural Speech

Deadline | 1/26/2017 | Lisa de Moraes
Click For Photo: https://cfmedia.deadline.com/2017/01/samantha-bee-donald-trump.jpg?w=605

“On Friday the world watched America swear in, as its president, the concept of white male mediocrity,” Full Frontal‘s Samantha Bee said in her first show since Donald Trump’s inauguration.

RelatedPresident Trump Tells David Muir: Press Is Inaccurate, Demeaning And Has Bad Approval...

Donald - Trump - Paw - Top - Books

“Donald Trump laid his little **** -grabbing paw on top of two more books than he’s ever read in his life, and spoke the most solemn vow he’s uttered in his life since his third wedding.”

After running some of the “America first” and “this moment belongs to you” moments from Trump’s speech, juxtaposed with a clip of a Nazi youth singing “Tomorrow Belongs To Me” from Cabaret, Bee took a moment to introduce herself:

Mr - President - Bee - Lot - Jokes

“Mr. President, I’m Sam Bee. I make a lot of jokes about you. But I don’t think you are Hitler.

“However, that Goldman Sachs wormtongue who tells you what to say is filling your mouth with more Nazi code than Enigma,” she said, of Steve Bannon. “Are you the only 70-year-old man in America who doesn’t watch the History Channel?”

President - Trump - Speech

“President Trump delivered his pet-frogs morning-in-dystopia speech...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.