Jordan Rodgers Enjoyed a Family Vacation with Fiancée JoJo Fletcher —  Sans Older Brother Aaron

PEOPLE.com | 1/16/2017 | Natalie Stone
Click For Photo: http://i0.wp.com/peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/jordan-rodgers.jpg?crop=89px,0px,1321px,991px&resize=660,495&ssl=1

The Rodgers take Chickamauga!! Best pizza in all of Georgia!! #rodgersfamilyvaca #chickamauga #christmas

A photo posted by Airelle Snyder (@airellesnyder) on

Jordan Rodgers and fiancée JoJo Fletcher enjoyed a wintry vacation with his family at the end of December, but one person was visibly absent from the trip: older brother Aaron.

Three weeks ago, Jordan, 28, and former Bachelorette JoJo, 26, traveled to the East Coast with his family, where the group enjoyed winter-themed activities together, including ice skating in ugly Christmas sweaters, pajamas and elf onesies.

Vacations - Outfits - Year - Mom - Everyone

“Family vacations aren’t complete without embarrassing outfits. This year mom picked everyone’s out #shittersfull Not fair my little elf @joelle_fletcher looks cute in anything!” Jordan captioned an Instagram photo of the family huddled together on the ice rink in their green, red and white outfits.

But although Jordan’s parents, his older brother Luke, Luke’s girlfriend Arielle Snyder, and JoJo spent the holiday time together, Aaron, 33, was absent for the family affair.

Vacations - Outfits - Year - Mom - Everyone

Family vacations aren't complete without embarrassing outfits. This year mom picked everyone's out #shittersfull Not fair my little elf @joelle_fletcher looks cute in anything!

Bachelorette fans learned last summer on the ABC reality series that Jordan and his family’s relationship with the the Green Bay Packers quarterback was strained; he disclosed to JoJo that although he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!