Selena Gomez Spotted Kissing The Weeknd Two Months After His Split With Bella Hadid -- See the Steamy Pics!

Entertainment Tonight | 1/11/2017 | Staff
Click For Photo: http://www.etonline.com/photo/2017/01/24299097/1280_selena_gomez_the_weeknd_AKM_ED07011117I_01.jpg

Looks like The Weeknd has already moved on!

Just two months after splitting with his longtime girlfriend, Bella Hadid, the "Starboy" singer was spotted sharing a steamy smooch with Selena Gomez outside the Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, California, on Tuesday.

Pics - ET - Gomez - Clad - Powder

In pics obtained by ET, Gomez, clad in powder blue pants, a black peacoat and booties, can be seen wrapping her arms around her rumored beau.

Photographers also caught the "Can't Keep My Hands to Myself" singer adorably kissing The Weeknd on the cheek.

Status - Relationship - Lip-lock - Friends

The two have yet to comment on the status of their relationship, but judging by this romantic lip-lock, it appears the two are more than just close friends!

"The Heart Wants What It Wants," right?

Weeknd - Split - Hadid - November - Year

The Weeknd split from Hadid in early November after nearly a year and a half together. At the time, a source told ET that the two just couldn't make it work with their busy schedules, but there was no bad blood, as there is "a great deal of love" between them.

Hadid echoed those sentiments via Instagram following the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris, France. She walked the runway as her ex performed, an experience she called both "fun and nerve racking."

Theweeknd - Performer - Planet - Always

"Thank you @theweeknd for being the best and most incredible performer on the planet," she wrote. "You KILLED it, as always."

While chatting with ET, Hadid said the two have remained "great friends" since the split. "He's the best," she explained at the time. "We're all celebrating together. It's just gonna...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Entertainment Tonight
0 other people are viewing this story
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care