'Feel so lucky to have you in my life!' Victoria Beckham posts sweet selfie with lookalike sister Louise as they enjoy festive family time

Mail Online | 12/19/2016 | Jessica Rach;Julia Pritchard for MailOnline
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/19/20/3B834BC000000578-0-image-a-32_1482178639738.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/10/2030872529156261420/1024x576_MP4_2030872529156261420.mp4

She's a busy mother-of-four as well as running a fashion empire.

But Victoria Beckham took time out of her busy schedule to spend quality sister time with Louise Adams.

Spice - Girl - Snap - Siblings - Time

The former Spice Girl, 42, shared the sweet snap as the look-a-like siblings enjoyed time at Lapland UK in Berkshire.

Both dressed in stylish dark overcoats, with their dark hair styled loose around their shoulders, the sisters hugged for the camera against the wintry backdrop.

Sister - Louise - Children - Yesterday - Life

'With my sister Louise and all the children yesterday X I feel so lucky to have you all my life.@davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham @jackie.adams_ @sandra_beckham49 @libbyyadams #familytime Kisses VB', Victoria captioned the picture.

And the snap garnered 500 comments in a matter of hours, with fans excitedly exclaiming how similar the duo look.

Victoria - Song - Cruz - Headlines - Week

Meanwhile Victoria's youngest song Cruz hit the headlines last week when he released his debut track If Every Day Was Christmas.

Following the furor, Nicole Scherzinger admitted she'd been scouted as a potential duet partner for the youngster.

X - Factor - Judge - Spice - Girl-turned-fashion

The X Factor judge revealed The Spice Girl-turned-fashion designer has asked her about collaborating with the young aspiring pop star.

Speaking at the homecoming event of her X Factor finalist Matt Terry in Bromley at the time, the former Pussycat Doll said in an interview with The Sun: 'Victoria was just telling me about her son the other day. He’s just doing it all himself and she’s supporting him.'

News - Doubt

The news will no doubt be frowned upon by...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.