Sheriffs are forced to deny they case think Sherri Papini abduction case is a HOAX after rogue employee says they haven't ruled it out

Mail Online | 12/3/2016 | Dailymail.com Reporter
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/30/16/3AE4258B00000578-0-image-a-32_1480524297648.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/25/2466103561542910320/1024x576_MP4_2466103561542910320.mp4

Police in California appear to be utterly conflicted over whether the disappearance of Sherri Papini was either a hoax or a genuine abduction.

The California mother-of-two was reunited with her family on Thanksgiving after she was found bound and beaten along a California highway.

Investigators - News - Outlet - Possibility - Something

Yet, investigators have told at least one news outlet that there is still the very real possibility that something might be awry with the case.

'I don't know if the words "ruled out" can be used,' a staff member from Shasta County Sheriff's office told The Huffington Post when asked whether the entire ordeal may have been a hoax.

Hours - Sheriff - Tom - Bosenko - Record

Hours later, Sheriff Tom Bosenko told The Record Searchlight that they believed the kidnapping was genuine: 'Since speaking to Papini, based on information we've received, we believe her. We believe that this was an abduction.'

Still, police investigating her disappearance are still baffled as to why she was abducted - despite interviewing the mom-of-two for several hours over the past two days.

Sheriff - Bosenko - Detectives - Papini - Time

Sheriff Bosenko says detectives spoke with Papini for a second and third time on Monday and Tuesday but are no closer to establishing a reason or motive behind the kidnapping.

Papini, 34, was badly beaten, tortured and even branded during the ordeal, according to a statement released by her husband.

Police - Females - Dark - SUV - Handgun

Police say they are hunting two Hispanic females driving a dark colored SUV and armed with a handgun.

But officers have been left stumped by the unusual case that has shocked America.

Reason - Abduction

'Right now we have no known reason why she was abducted, we do not know if she was specifically targeted or if this was a random abduction.

'It's still an active and ongoing investigation and we're still looking for the reasons or the motive for this abduction.

'Abductions - Area - Adult - Abduction

'Abductions are generally rare, especially in this area, but I mean in general an adult abduction is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!