'I found mom': Emotional moment husband of Sherri Papini told their son, 4, that she was coming home after 22 days spent shackled, starved and brutalized by her captors

Mail Online | 7/17/2017 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/02/14/3AF6968E00000578-0-image-a-2_1480689258933.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/07/4026192116968437305/1024x576_MP4_4026192116968437305.mp4

The husband of kidnapping victim Sherri Papini described the remarkable moment he got to tell their son that his mother was safe and coming home in an interview with 20/20.

Keith Papini fought back tears as he recalled grabbing his four-year-old son Tyler after he got the news that Sherri was safe and sitting the boy down, saying: 'You know what buddy? I found mom.'

Boy - Father - Grin - Keith - Couple

The young boy responded by giving his father 'the biggest grin' said Keith, who then told the couple's two-year-old daughter Violet.

'I wanted to do it one by one,' explained Keith, who got to deliver the good news on Thanksgiving morning.

Week - Sherri - Captors - Questions - Case

It has now been over a week since Sherri was released by her captors, and there are still many questions that remain unanswered in the case.

Sherri is also having difficulty describing the two women who held her captive because in addition to keeping her isolated and shackled in a basement they also covered her head with a hood, making it hard for her to see anything but their eyes.

Sherri - Women - Police

Sherri was also starved, beaten, branded and brutalized by the two Hispanic women, who remain at large and are armed according to police.

s

Keith - 'very - Emotions - Wife - Voice

Keith also detailed the 'very mixed emotions' he felt when he heard his wife's voice for the first time during his interview.

He said that he received a call from the police officer who arrived on the scene after his wife was released by her captors on a California freeway, and in the background he could hear his wife screaming his name.

'It - God - Keith

'It's very emotional. And, "I love you, I love you, I love you, Oh my God, you're here. You're back. Where are you?"' said Keith.

The phone was then taken away from Sherri said Keith while officer attempted to keep her calm as he tried to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!