'Every sign of aging I have is a sign that I'm still alive': Blogger, 31, who suffers from rare autoimmune disease fires back at cruel trolls who attacked her grey hair and branded her a 'hag'

Mail Online | 7/17/2017 | Miranda Bryant For Dailymail.com
entengoentengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/30/21/3AE6908B00000578-0-image-a-85_1480540838312.jpg

A food blogger has hit back at trolls who branded her a 'hag' for not dying her grey hair.

Rachel Farnsworth, 31, who has an autoimmune disease that means she may not live to be old, said she was recently contacted by a viewer who suggested that she cover her grey hairs.

Mother-of-two - Salt - Lake - City - Utah

The mother-of-two from Salt Lake City, Utah, filmed her moving response to the troll in a Facebook video that has been watched more than four million times.

The home cook said the comment read: 'You look like you're 70 with your grey hairs. You really should consider dying them for TV so you don't look like such an old hag. Just a suggestion.'

Hair - Rachel - Husband - 'feels

Explaining why she chooses not to dye her grey hair, Rachel said her husband 'feels very strongly' that she should not.

'His reasoning is that he wants us to grow old together. How cute is that?' she added.

Rachel - Sufferer - Addison - Disease - Glands

To Rachel, as a sufferer of Addison's disease - when damaged adrenal glands lead to insufficient cortisol being produced - she said her grey hairs are markers of her existence.

Fighting back tears, she said: 'I have a rare autoimmune disease that means that I will most likely never live to be 70 years old.

Sign - Sign - Lot - People - Privilege

'Every sign of aging that I have is a sign that I'm still alive. A lot of people don't get the privilege to ever live to be old and I probably won't...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!