Sherri Papini’s husband says she went through ‘true ****’ and calls online gossip ‘sub human behavior’

sacbee | 11/24/2016 | Staff
Fubu_chik (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.sacbee.com/news/2ozg71-Sherri/ALTERNATES/LANDSCAPE_1140/Sherri?&imgtype=.jpg

They broke her nose and starved her. They left her covered in scabs and bruises. They seared a brand into her skin. They chopped her long, blonde hair.

And then early Thanksgiving morning, 22 days after she was abducted, according to her husband, Sherri Papini’s captors threw her from a vehicle on a darkened Yolo County highway, wearing a bag over her head and restrained by chains on her wrists and waist.

Statement - Shasta - County - Woman - Motorist

In his first public statement since the 34-year-old Shasta County woman was discovered by a motorist Thursday, Keith Papini said his wife went through **** after vanishing during a jog near her Mountain Gate home on Nov. 2.

“My Sherri suffered tremendously, and all the visions swirling in your heads of her appearance, I assure you, are not as graphic and gruesome as the reality,” he said Tuesday in a written statement to ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Keith - Papini - Detectives - Wife - Injuries

Keith Papini said detectives had tried to brace him for his wife’s injuries when the couple was reunited last week in a Sacramento-area hospital, but that he still had trouble comprehending what she must have endured.

“Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see upon my arrival at the hospital, nor the details of the true **** I was about to hear,” he said “The mental prison I was in over the past three weeks was shattered when … my wife’s reality became known.”

Detectives - Details - Sherri - Papini - Day

Detectives have released few details about what Sherri Papini has said happened to her the day she went missing, or in the ensuing weeks. The mystery surrounding the case has fueled rampant online speculation about the events, including whether the abduction could be a hoax. Keith Papini said he was releasing his statement in an effort to put the rumors to rest.

“Rumors, assumptions, lies, and hate have been both...
(Excerpt) Read more at: sacbee
Wake Up To Breaking News!