Sixth child dies after school bus crash as tales of children's bravery emerge: Ten-year-old carried her sister to safety and then searched for her other sibling - only to find she'd died

Mail Online | 11/23/2016 | Dailymail.com Reporter
vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/11/24/03/3AB51AC100000578-0-image-a-7_1479957466297.jpg

Click For Video: http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/11/22/7795303343333880711/1024x576_MP4_7795303343333880711.mp4

Authorities have confirmed a sixth child has died after their school bus crashed in Chattanooga, Tennessee on Monday.

Shattered family members confirmed eight-year-old Keyonte Wilson passed away on Wednesday after his school bus slammed into a tree on Monday.

Wilson - Student - Woodmore - Elementary - Crash

Wilson is the sixth student from Woodmore Elementary to have been killed in the crash, CNN reports.

Kevin McClendon, Keyonte's brother, said the eight-year-old was a 'tough little boy' who is now 'in a better place'.

Tales - Bravery - Students - Board - Bus

It comes as tales of incredible bravery from some of the young students on board the doomed bus began to emerge.

Ten-year-old Zacaureea Brown was on the bus with her two sisters when the crash took place.

Sisters - Safety - Aftermath - Accident - Sister

She was able to heroically carry one of her sisters to safety in the aftermath of the accident, before returning to look for her other sister, according to WTVF.

Tragically, Zacaureea's sister, six-year-old Zyaira Mateen, died.

Scroll - Video

Scroll down for video

It comes after it was confirmed the school bus driver charged after a crash that killed five children did not have traces of alcohol or drugs in his system at the time of the deadly accident.

Johnthony - Walker - Homicide - Collision - Chattanooga

Johnthony Walker, 24, was arrested and charged after with vehicular homicide after the collision in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Monday.

Eleven children remain hospitalized, five of them in a critical condition in intensive care.

Wednesday - Chattanooga - Police - Sargent - Austin

On Wednesday, Chattanooga Police Sargent Austin Garrett revealed tests did not find any traces of drugs of alcohol in Walker's blood, CNN reports.

The network also reported neighbors heard 'hollering and screaming' after the crash.

'I - Nothing - Life - Mary - Smith

'I ain't never heard nothing like that before in my life,' Mary Smith said.

'The wheels were still turning on the bus... They were just hollering and screaming, all of them in a different tone.'

Walker - Accident - School - Bus

It comes after it earlier emerged Walker had been in an accident involving a school bus as recently as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......